The UCF Knights’ 44-29 win over Houston last Saturday was watched by 736,000 viewers on ESPN2, according to SportsMediaWatch.com.
The game was only down 2% from last year’s game in the same time slot, which was Maryland against Michigan State. It is the second-most watched Knights-Cougars meeting all-time, just trailing the 2014 meeting in Houston, which was a Thursday night ESPN game that picked up 744,000 viewers.
Overall it is the 4th-most watched Knights game of the 2019 season and the 4th-most watched ESPN2 noon game of the season to date.
Here are UCF’s TV ratings so far this year:
- UCF at Pittsburgh - 2.55 million viewers (ABC/ESPN2 3:30pm)
- UCF at Cincinnati - 1.44 million viewers (ESPN Friday 8 p.m.)
- Stanford at UCF - 967,000 viewers (ESPN 3:30)
- Houston at UCF - 736,000 viewers (ESPN2 Noon)
- UConn at UCF - 322,000 viewers (ESPN2 7 p.m.)
- UCF at Temple - 277,000 viewers (ESPN2 7 p.m.)
ESPN2 noon TV numbers so far this year
- 9/14 - Arkansas St. vs Georgia - 951K
- 10/19 - Purdue vs. Iowa - 799K
- 9/7 - West Virginia vs. Missouri - 782K
- 11/2 - Houston vs. UCF - 736K
- 10/26 - Iowa vs. Northwestern - 584K
- 9/28 - MTSU vs. Iowa 529K
- 10/5 - TCU vs. Iowa St. - 403K
- 10/12 - Memphis vs. Temple - 232K
The Knights will be on ESPN2 again Friday night in primetime when they take on the Tulsa Golden Hurricane at 7pm.