The Knights’ third home game of the season will once again be limited to 25% capacity and face masks will be required throughout the stadium, including while sitting down.
UCF (4-2, 3-2) looks to continue its three-game winning streak over Temple (since 2017. The Knights currently lead the series 5-2.
Before the bye week, the Knights rolled through Houston 44-21 on Halloween. Temple (1-4, 1-4) most recently suffered a 47-23 loss to No. 19 SMU last weekend.
After Temple, there are only two games left in the season for UCF: Cincinnati (Nov. 21) and USF (Nov. 27).
But let’s not look too far into the future and focus on this Saturday. Here’s everything you need to know about Saturday’s matchup between the UCF Knights and the Temple Owls:
UCF vs. Temple game information, game day timeline
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Kickoff: 7:35 p.m. ET
UCF’s threads: #UCFSalutes uniform combo — black helmet, black jersey, black pants
- 10:11 a.m.: GameDay poster revealed
- 11:23 a.m.: Spotify playlist drops
- 5:30 p.m.: Share your photos
- 5:30 p.m.: All parking lots open
- 6:00 p.m.: All gates open
- 7:13 p.m.: Hometown Team video
- 7:15 p.m.: Pregame show starts
- 7:25 p.m.: Bingo
- 7:29 p.m.: Zombie Nation
- 7:35 p.m.: Kickoff
- Halftime: #UCFSalutes Halftime Show
Saturday’s evening forecast calls for mainly clear skies with a 20% chance of rain. The high is 83° and the low is 70°.
During the day, you can expect intervals of clouds and sunshine with a 10% chance of rain. The sun will set at 5:31 p.m.
Source: The Weather Channel (1:30 p.m. Friday)
Tickets have gone completely digital this season. Touchless entry will be used upon arrival.
For more information, read our digital ticketing guide here.
‘Know Your Zone’: Where to park and what gate to enter
The Bounce House has been divided into zones to ensure physical distancing throughout the stadium. Each zone will have access to concessions and restrooms.
UCF Parking and Gate Information
|Zone||Parking||Lots open||Gate||Gates open||Sections|
|Zone||Parking||Lots open||Gate||Gates open||Sections|
|Zone 1||Garage F||4 p.m.||2-5||6 p.m.||113-115, 212-215|
|Zone 2||Softball||8 a.m.||10-12||6 p.m.||124-126, 225-226, North Field Cabanas|
|Zone 3||Garage D||5:30 p.m.||14-17||6 p.m.||132-138, 101-107, 230-236, 201-208, South Field Cabanas|
|Knightmare Student Section||Garage H||5:30 p.m.||6-9||6 p.m.||116-123, 216-224|
|Carl Black & Gold Cabana||E6||4:30 p.m.||13, 13B||5 p.m.||127-131, 227-229|
|Stadium Club||E8||4:30 p.m.||18||5 p.m.||108-112, 209-211|
|Roth Tower Tower Club||Garage F||4 p.m.||1||4:30 p.m.||Tower Club A-E|
|Roth Tower Suites & Loge||Baseball||4 p.m.||1||4:30 p.m.||North and South Loge Cabanas, Suites|
Accessible parking will be available in Garage C, Level 1 with a shuttle provided to Gate 14. Garage C opens 2 hours prior to kickoff. The shuttle will run from 3 hours prior to kickoff to 2 hours after kickoff.
The North Field Cabanas will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff at Gate 9. The South Field Cabanas will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff at Gates 14-17.
General (non-premium) gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff.
On-campus parking (no permit required) will be available to non-pass holders in:
- Garage H
- Garage C
- Lot C1
- Lot C2
- Lot D1
- Lot D2
Ride share pick up and drop off locations:
- Lot E3, near Garage E
There will be no Park & Ride shuttle or Courtesy Trams this season. On-campus Pegasus Express shuttles will not be operating. Capacity on game day shuttles for students in off-campus housing, the downtown campus or the Rosen College will be reduced by 20%. Students will need to show a valid UCF ID before boarding and face masks will be required. For more information, click here.
Tailgating and pregame festivities
Tailgating is prohibited on campus until further notice to reduce the risk of large gatherings.
There will be no open-container waiver on game days, either. Fans cannot consume alcohol on campus, in parking lots or in garages.
There will be no Knight Walk, Tailgate Concert Series, March to Victory or Kids Zone.
Burger U will be open at 100% capacity inside, outside and at the bar. There will be limited to no standing room around the restaurant and reservations are encouraged. For more information or to make a reservation, call 407-882-0450.
UCF Athletics’ clear bag policy will be in effect.
Approved bags and items include:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon, clear, resealable, plastic storage bags
- Small clutch bags or purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Seat cushions (no arms or pockets on cushion)
- Individual-sized hand sanitizer bottles, sanitary wipes and all applicable medical exceptions
- Personal water bottles and drinking containers are encouraged
Prohibited bags include:
Any non-clear bag including (but not limited to, see above “Approved bags and items”)
- Diaper bags*
- Cases (camera, binoculars, etc.)
- Printed pattern plastic bags
- Reusable grocery totes
- Mesh or straw bags
- Duffel bags
- Large totes
- All fans and staff will be required to wear a face covering
- Physical distance is required inside and outside of the stadium
- 50 hand sanitizer stations throughout the Bounce House
- Sanitizing teams will regularly clean high-touch surfaces
- Restroom attendants will monitor cleanliness
- Trash will be removed regularly throughout the game
- Physical distancing markers will be placed around the stadium
- Restrooms will be at full capacity but will be sanitized regularly throughout game day
- All concession stands will be operational
- Food items and condiments will be wrapped or pre-packaged
- All transactions will be contactless
Still need a ticket?
Can’t make it to the Bounce House? Here’s how to watch at home
Radio: FM 96.9/AM 740 The Game
Follow along with us at @UCF_Banneret
Daniella Medina is a contributing writer for Black & Gold Banneret. Follow her on Twitter @danimedinanews.