Last week, Team Alum-knights underperformed, failing to find the end zone after a strong Week 3.
Let’s see what Week 4 brought for the Alum-knights:
- Jordan Akins converted a big third down for 21 yards as the Texans beat the Falcons 53-32.
- A.J. Bouye recorded five tackles, while Josh Robinson recorded one tackle as the Jaguars fell to the Panthers 34-27.
- Clayton Geathers was inactive against the Chiefs with a concussion.
- Shaquill Griffin recorded four tackles and had one pass defensed in Seattle’s 30-29 win over Los Angeles
- Trysten Hill played 11 snaps in the Cowboys’ loss to the Packers. He did not record a tackle.
- Tre’Quan Smith played for the first time since Week 2 but did not catch a ball. Latavius Murray ran the ball seven times for 28 yards and caught two passes for six yards.
- Mike Hughes recorded three tackles and had three passes defensed in a win over the Giants.
- Kemal Ishmael recorded six tackles as the Falcons fell to the Texans.