Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Cowboys DT Trysten Hill tore his ACL in the Cowboys’ win over the Giants. Hill will not return this season after being placed on injured reserve.
- Seahawks LB Shaquem Griffin recorded a QB hit in a win over the Vikings.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin recorded two passes defensed and eight tackles in a win over the Vikings.
- Vikings CB Mike Hughes made his return to the field Sunday after missing two games. Hughes recorded just one tackle, but made some big plays in the final drive, including these:
It's a shame that the Vikings came up short on fourth down at the end of the game as Mike Hughes had a heck of back-to-back goal line stand on second and third down: pic.twitter.com/XZEzVwY1N2— Nick Olson (@NickOlsonNFL) October 13, 2020
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith caught two passes for eight yards in a win on Monday Night Football.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray ran the ball eight times for 34 yards. He also tacked on two catches for 23 yards.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught five passes for 58 yards on Tuesday Night Football in a loss to the Titans.