Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Texans TE Jordan Akins caught one pass for four yards in a win on Thanksgiving over the Lions.
- Lions K Matt Prater connected on a 29-yard field goal in a loss to the Texans on Thanksgiving Day.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught his fourth touchdown pass of the season in a win over the Chargers. Davis also held a team-high in receiving yards with 79.
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman caught four passes for a team-high 79 yards in a loss to the Dolphins.
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith caught one pass for 16 yards in a win over the Broncos.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray had his best game of the year on Sunday. Murray caught one pass for two yards and carried the ball 19 times for a season-high 124 yards and two scores, including this incredible run here:
- Broncos CB A.J. Bouye recorded two tackles and two passes defensed in a loss to the Saints.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin returned to the field after missing the past two games with a concussion on Monday Night Football. He recorded four tackles and one pass defensed in a win over the Eagles.
- Seahawks LB Shaquem Griffin recorded one tackle in a win against the Eagles.
- The Steelers signed K Matthew Wright to their practice squad. While he won’t suit up for today’s game against the Ravens, we’ll keep an eye on the kicker situation in Pittsburgh in case he gets a call.
Also in a flurry of moves, the Steelers signed kicker Matthew Wright to the practice squad and elevated S Antoine Brooks to the active/inactive roster as a covid replacement.— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) November 30, 2020
Tomlin said yesterday they had a kicker in the protocol as a covid insurance policy.