Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this weekend:
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught two passes for 18 yards in a win over the Broncos Saturday afternoon. The win clinched the Bills its first division title since 1995, four years before Davis was born.
- Texans TE Jordan Akins caught five passes for 50 yards in a loss to the Colts.
- Lions K Matt Prater connected on a 53-yard field goal and two extra points in a loss to the Titans.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin recorded four tackles and an interception in a win over the Washington Football Team. The pick was Griffin’s third on the season and his first since Week 4.
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman caught one pass for a 21 yards in a win over the Rams, the team’s first victory of the season.
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith caught one passes for 25 yards before leaving the game with a hamstring injury in a loss to the Eagles.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray ran the ball four times for 3 yards and caught two passes for 26 yards and a touchdown in a loss to the Chiefs.