Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Texans TE Jordan Akins caught two passes for 10 yards in a loss to the Colts.
- Lions K Matt Prater connected on four extra points in a win over the Bears.
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman caught four passes for a team-high 79 yards in a loss to the Dolphins.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray ran the ball five times for 17 yards in a win over the Falcons.
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith caught three passes for 42 yards, including Taysom Hill’s first NFL passing touchdown:
Taysom Hill gets his first career TD pass— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 6, 2020
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin recorded five tackles and one TFL in a loss to the Giants.
- Broncos CB A.J. Bouye recorded four tackles and two passes defensed in a loss to the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football
- Steelers K Matthew Wright was called up from the practice squad before Monday evening’s game against the Washington Football Team. The Pennsylvania native connected on a 37-yard field goal and made two extra points in the loss.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis recorded three catches for 68 yards. He also caught his team-leading fifth touchdown pass of the season in a win over the 49ers on Monday Night Football:
Monday Night Victory Vibes‼️ ❤️ @JoshAllenQB @BuffaloBills pic.twitter.com/z9xM48Lggp— Gabriel Davis (@DavisGB1) December 8, 2020