Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this weekend:
- Lions K Matt Prater connected on a 54-yard field goal and made two of his three extra point attempts in a loss to the Vikings.
- Steelers K Matthew Wright nailed three field goals, including two from 46 yards out, and an extra point in a loss to the Browns.
- Texans TE Jordan Akins caught one passes for nine yards in a loss to the Titans.
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman caught three passes for 84 yards in a loss to the Patriots.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin recorded six tackles in a win over the 49ers.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught two passes for 107 yards and a touchdown in a win over the Dolphins. It’s the first time in Davis’s young career where he surpassed the 100-yard threshold. He did so on this dime from QB Matt Barkley: