Here’s a recap of how our NFL Alum-knights performed this weekend:
- Cardinals K Matt Prater hit five extra points and hit a 34-yard field goal as the Cardinals beat the Titans. Fellow teammate CB Tay Gowan was inactive.
- Jaguars CB Shaquill Griffin made his Jacksonville debut, recording four tackles and a pass defensed in a loss to Jordan Akins’ Houston Texans. Akins did not record a catch in his 2021 debut.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught two passes for 40 yards and a touchdown in a loss to the Steelers.
Davis scored the team’s first touchdown of the 2021 season:
- In his NFL debut, Falcons safety Richie Grant recorded two tackles in a loss to the Eagles.
- After being traded by the Vikings to the Chiefs in the offseason, Mike Hughes came up in the clutch with an interception on the game’s final drive to clinch the victory for Kansas City. Hughes also recorded a pair of tackles and a pass defensed.
Here’s a look at Hughes’ interception:
MIKE HUGHES SEALS IT FOR THE CHIEFS: pic.twitter.com/oCay9RFEjL— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) September 12, 2021
Tonight, Latavius Murray could make his Ravens debut on Monday Night Football after signing with the team this week. The Ravens face the Raiders at 8:20 p.m. EST on ESPN and ABC.