Last week, Mike Hughes was the star of the week for Team Alum-knights with three tackles and three passes defensed.
Let’s see what Week 6 brought for the Alum-knights:
- Jordan Akins had three catches for 39 yards in a win over the Chiefs.
- A.J. Bouye recorded five tackles in the Jaguars’ loss to the Saints.
- Mike Hughes only played 26 snaps in yesterday’s win over the Eagles and did not record a tackle after a big Week 5.
- Shaquill Griffin recorded five tackles and had two pass defenses in the Seahawks’ win over the Browns.
- Kemal Ishmael recorded six tackles in the Falcons’ loss over the Cardinals.
- Latavius Murray was the Saints’ leading rusher with 44 yards on eight carries. Murray also had three catches for 35 yards.
Did you know Latavius Murray born in Titusville was a 3⭐️ recruit out of NY who chose UCF over BC, Maryland and Syracuse? 6th on the all time Rushing List at 2,424 yds currently with the Saints making $3.6 Million per year.— UCFacts A Gritty Inclusive UnderDog Culture (@Facts_UCF) October 13, 2019
ChargeOn Latavius⚔️ ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/pawYulJaoy