Last week, Team Alum-knights, or former UCF Knights playing in the NFL, balled out.
Jordan Akins found the end zone twice and Clayton Geathers picked off Matt Ryan.
Let’s see what Week 4 brought for the Alum-knights:
- Clayton Geathers recorded nine tackles in a loss to the Oakland Raiders. His nine tackles were a season-high.
- Jordan Akins had a down week after scoring twice last week. Akins caught just three passes for 21 yards in a loss to the Carolina Panthers.
- A.J. Bouye recorded five tackles in the Jaguars’ win over the Broncos.
- The AFC South, home to all of the AFC’s Alum-knights, have all four teams tied at 2-2 after the first four weeks.
- Tre’Quan Smith was inactive for the second consecutive week due to injury, and Latavius Murray made a small impact in the Saints’ win over the Cowboys.
- Trysten Hill was active, but did not play any defensive snaps in the loss to the Saints.
- Mike Hughes recorded three tackles in the Vikings’ loss to the Bears.
- Matt Prater sunk all three of his field goals, including a 53-yarder, in the Lions’ loss to the Chiefs.
- Kemal Ishmael made his first start in place of injured safety Keanu Neal and recorded nine tackles in the team’s loss to the Titans.
- Shaquill Griffin recorded seven tackles and had one pass defensed in the win over the Cardinals. His brother Shaquem played only on special teams.
Overall, not a great week for the Alum-knights, but here’s to hoping the Alum-knights go 1-0 next week!