Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Lions K Matt Prater knocked down three field goals and two extra points, including one from 48 yards as time expired to beat the Falcons 23-22. Here’s a look at the game-winner:
An xtra long xtra point for the WIN@MattPrater_5 #DETvsATL | FOX | #OnePride pic.twitter.com/OXwrQO191D— Detroit Lions (@Lions) October 25, 2020
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman caught two passes for 27 yards in a loss to the Bills.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught one pass for 11 yards in a win against the Jets.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray carried the ball 11 times for 47 yards and caught one pass for nine yards in a win over the Panthers.
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith had an increased role in the passing game with Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders out Sunday. He caught four passes for 54 yards.
- Broncos CB A.J. Bouye returned to the field for his first game since Week 1 after suffering a shoulder injury. He recorded three tackles in a loss to the Chiefs.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin left Sunday Night Football with a concussion. He recorded four tackles in a loss to the Cardinals.
- Brother Shaquem Griffin saw a season-high in defensive snaps while recording one tackle.