Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Saints RB Latavius Murray ran the ball 14 times for 64 yards, finding the end zone twice. He also tacked on a 19-yard reception. Through four games, Murray has 229 yards from scrimmage.
.@LataviusM is in for SIX!— NFL (@NFL) October 4, 2020
: #NOvsDET on FOX
: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: https://t.co/T1i6s2rIdv pic.twitter.com/vdlQc8RmdF
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith was back after an off game on Sunday Night Football last week. On Sunday, he caught four passes for 54 yards, with a pair of his receptions ending in the end zone.
Too Good Tre'Quan— UCF Football (@UCF_Football) October 4, 2020
@Saints on Fox pic.twitter.com/nZbSOQZHTr
- Lions K Matt Prater knocked down all three of his extra point attempts as the Lions lost to the Saints.
- Cowboys DT Trysten Hill recorded three tackles (one for loss) in their 49-38 loss to the Browns.
- Texans TE Jordan Akins caught three passes for 46 yards before leaving the game with a concussion in a loss to the Vikings.
- Jaguars FB Bruce Miller played in five snaps in their loss to the Bengals. He did not show up on the box score.
- Seahawks LB Shaquem Griffin recorded a pair of tackles in their win over the Dolphins.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin recorded three passes defensed, including an interception for the second week in a row that iced the team’s win over the Dolphins.
Home in the Sunshine State ✊@ShaquillG makes it back-to-back games with a pick‼️— UCF Football (@UCF_Football) October 4, 2020
@Seahawks on Fox pic.twitter.com/JXXSVm0Nxh
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis continues to ball out for the undefeated Bills. He caught a 26-yard touchdown on the game’s opening drive in their 30-23 win over the Raiders.
Regularly scheduled @DavisGB1 tweet— UCF Football (@UCF_Football) October 4, 2020
@BuffaloBills on CBS pic.twitter.com/u54tHZaeok
- Adrian Killins became the 65th UCF Knight to play in an NFL game Sunday night as the Eagles beat the 49ers. AK caught his first NFL pass for two yards.