Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Lions K Matt Prater missed a field goal attempt from 46 yards, but connected from 23 and 45 yards in a loss to the Vikings.
- Texans TE Jordan Akins returned to the field after missing three games. He caught two passes for 19 yards in a win over the Jaguars.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught four passes for 70 yards and a touchdown in a win over the Seahawks. The TD was Davis’s first since Week 4.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray carried the ball 10 times for 39 yards and caught two passes for three yards in a win over the Buccaneers.
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith caught one pass for 14 yards that resulted in SNF’s first touchdown:
Tre'quan Smith with the toe tap pic.twitter.com/7XHiENUl1L— Mo Sports (@MoSportsNetwork) November 9, 2020
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman returned to action with a bang after missing last week’s game. He caught a team-high five passes for 101 yards and two touchdowns. It’s Perriman’s fourth 100-yard game of his career and first as a member of the Jets.