Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this week:
- Lions K Matt Prater missed a field goal attempt from 48 yards at the end of the first half but knocked down three extra-point tries in a loss to the Colts.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis failed to catch a pass on two targets in a win over the Patriots.
- Broncos CB A.J. Bouye recorded six tackles and one pass defensed in a come-from-behind win over the Chargers.
- Saints RB Latavius Murray carried the ball eight times for 17 yards and caught three passes for 14 yards in a win over the Bears.
- Saints WR Tre’Quan Smith caught five passes for 43 yards in the win, including this catch that put the Saints in FG range during overtime:
Drew Brees to Tre'Quan Smith to set up a field goal... or more. #Saints pic.twitter.com/YMd99kvNAk— Justin Groc (@jgroc) November 2, 2020