The UCF Knights’ regular season finale is scheduled to end in traditional fashion with the annual War on I-4 rivalry series against USF on Black Friday.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 3:30 p.m. Friday at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.
The Knights (5-3, 4-3) fell to No. 7 Cincinnati 36-33 at the Bounce House last weekend. The Bulls (1-7, 0-6) were most recently dismantled by Houston 56-21.
A win on Friday would give UCF a four-game win streak over USF, dating back to 2017.
Here’s everything you need to know for navigating West Central Florida this weekend:
UCF at USF game information
Game time: 3:30 p.m. ET on Friday, Nov. 26, 2020
Location: Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607
UCF threads: Black helmet, white jersey, black pants
Catching the game somewhere else? Watch the Knights vs. Bulls at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
On Friday afternoon, you can expect a few passing clouds on an otherwise sunny day. The high is 84° and the low is 64°. There is a 10% chance of rain.
The sun will set at 5:33 p.m.
Source: The Weather Channel (9 a.m. Thursday)
Still need a ticket?
Tickets are available on Ticketmaster starting at $29, StubHub starting at $24 and SeatGeek starting at $23.
Tailgating is not permitted on the University of South Florida campus or at Raymond James Stadium in 2020.
Raymond James Stadium: Everything you need to know
- Face masks are required throughout the stadium unless actively eating or drinking
- No bags allowed in the stadium, including no clear bags (exception: 1 small clutch bag 4.5” x 6.5”)
- All retail, food and beverage locations will be cashless (reverse ATMs are available at the stadium)
- Digital ticketing only
- Enhanced COVID-19 cleaning protocol throughout concourse, restrooms, elevators, etc.
- 700+ hand sanitizer stations available throughout the stadium
- Beer and/or liquor will be available for sale throughout the stadium
For more information about Raymond James Stadium’s game day policies in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines, click here.
Know your gate
Gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Each ticket will assign a gate closest to the seats for fans to enter through.
All parking lots will open at 1:30 p.m. Use Park Jockey to reserve parking in advance and see available lots around Raymond James Stadium.
Here is a list of recommended bars, restaurants and things to do around Tampa this weekend:
- Mr. Dunderbak’s Brewpub
- Prime Time
- Blind Goat
- Press Box
- The Dog Saloon: Anyone in UCF gear gets happy hour pricing on drinks during the game
- Brick House Tavern
- The Basement
- The Florida Aquarium
- Sparkman Wharf
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
That brings the UCF 2020 football season game day guide series to a close. :( Daniella Medina is a contributing writer for Black & Gold Banneret. Follow her on Twitter @danimedinanews.