Here’s a recap of how UCF Alum-knights performed in the NFL this weekend:
- In the shadow of teammate Alvin Kamara’s historic six-TD game, Saints RB Latavius Murray also put up a strong performance. He carried the ball 12 times for 72 yards and caught three passes for 24 yards in a win over the Vikings that clinched the Saints the NFC South title.
- Lions K Matt Prater connected on his lone extra point opportunity in a loss to the Buccaneers.
- Steelers K Matthew Wright connected on all four of his extra points in a win over the Colts that clinched the Steelers their first AFC North title since 2017.
- Texans TE Jordan Akins caught four passes for 39 yards in a loss to the Bengals.
- Jets WR Breshad Perriman ran the ball one time for six yards in a win over the Browns.
- Seahawks CB Shaquill Griffin recorded seven tackles (one for loss) and a pass defensed in a win over the Rams that clinched the ‘Hawks their first NFC West title since 2016.
- Seahawks LB Shaquem Griffin record two tackles in a win over the Rams.
- Bills WR Gabriel Davis caught three passes for 33 yards in a win over the Patriots on Monday Night Football.