Here’s a recap of how our NFL Alum-knights performed this weekend:
- Jacksonville Jaguars CB Shaquill Griffin recorded four tackles and a pass defensed in a loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- The Jaguars also elevated kicker Matthew Wright to make his team debut Thursday night. He connected on all three of his extra points. Wright replaced Josh Lambo, who was not with the team last week for personal reasons.
According to Big Cat Country’s Demetrius Harvey, Lambo is back with the team competing for the starting job against Wright.
#Jaguars HC Urban Meyer says Josh Lambo is back with the team this week competing for the kicker position.— Demetrius Harvey (@Demetrius82) October 4, 2021
- Houston Texans TE Jordan Akins caught one pass for 4 yards and ran the ball once for three yards in a loss to the Buffalo Bills.
- Kansas City Chiefs CB Mike Hughes recorded a team-high 10 tackles and a pass defensed in a win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Arizona Cardinals K Matt Prater knocked down four extra points and three field goals, including one from 55 yards out, in a win over the Los Angeles Rams to improve to 4-0.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Latavius Murray ran the ball 18 times for 59 yards and a touchdown in a win over the Denver Broncos.
Here’s a look at Murray’s touchdown: