The UCF Knights (25-3, 14-1 AAC, 7 Seed) are in Storrs, Connecticut for their NCAA First Round game with the Florida Gators (21-10, 10-6 SEC, 10 Seed).
Let’s get ready:
When: 3:30 p.m. ET
Where: Gampel Pavilion, Storrs, Connecticut
Line: UCF -9.5, per DraftKings
How to Watch
- UCF is 0-26 all-time vs. Florida.
- However, the two teams have met only twice since UCF joined Conference USA in 2005, and just once since UCF joined The American, back in 2015.
- This is UCF’s seventh trip to the NCAA Tournament. The Knights are 0-7 all-time.
- It’s the first time UCF has gotten the automatic bid as a member of The American. UCF’s last NCAA bid as a conference champion was in 2011, when the Knights won Conference USA.
- UCF’s 7-seed is the highest in school history.
- The last time UCF won both the conference regular season and tournament title, it was in the A-Sun conference in 1999. The Knights lost to #1-seed Louisiana Tech in the first round.
- UCF’s closes first-round game in the NCAAs was an 85-80 loss to North Carolina in 2009.
- Absolutely none of this matters. Let’s go.
Follow the Action
Join the all-new UCF Knights Community on Twitter!
Black & Gold Banneret has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.